Autel MaxiSys Pro - MS908P
or 3 payments of $998.33 details
Price Too Low to Advertise! Add to Cart to See Our Sale Price!
Professional repair technicians will find the Autel MaxiSys Pro the ideal tool for performing their routine J-2534 reprogramming tasks. This high-tech device deploys a very powerful A9 quad-core, 1.40 GHz processor, which can lead to a 50% rise in speed when compared to others of its kind. It also features a 9.7" LED screen with touch capabilities and offers a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels. For storage, this programming device has a 32 GB Solid State hard drive. The MaxiSys Pro also offers comprehensive OE-level vehicle coverage and the revolutionary multitasking Android Operating System.
The Autel MaxiSys Pro comes with the J-2534 reprogramming box and an exclusive software necessary for technicians and shops that require an all-inclusive diagnostic system that is equipped to complete the most demanding and tough tasks. It comprises cables for performing the jobs, all essential adapters for 1996 and newer vehicles, and software for domestic, European, and Asian automobiles. With one year FREE updates in tow, you will be able to keep your Autel MaxiSys Pro up-to-date.
Key Features of the Autel MaxiSys Pro:
- Covers more than 40 Asian, European, and US makes of vehicles
- Extremely powerful processor – Cortex-A9 quad-core
- 1024 x 768 pixels 9.7" LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- One touch operation – helps you set up live data display and alarms, and record and playback data frames with a single touch
- Built-in rear camera - 5MP, autofocus, virtual on-screen keyboard, and Wi-Fi wireless helps you automatically update new software and access your favorite web resources
- Ergonomic design – features strong rubber protection and housing
- Built-in rechargeable battery - lithium-ion enables up to 8 hours of continuous operation
- Offers easy connection to accessories through USB, audio, and auxiliary ports
- 32GB Solid State Drive – internally present and reliable for enhanced performance
- Android operating system – made using open source technology for multitasking and quick boot-up
- Full function capability for actuation tests, codes, live data, coding, adaptations, and even ECU programming
- Quick and perceptive navigation helps you find what you need quickly and easily
- Wireless VCI connection – connects to the main unit with a long-range Bluetooth
- Displays live data in text, analog and graph for prompt and simple data analysis and review
- Live data recording and playback help to point out problems in sensors and essential components
- Enables printing recorded data whenever you want with the use of wireless connection
- Remote technical support – helps with training, demonstration convenience and increases customer satisfaction
- Intelligent memory – provides for quick and convenient diagnosis of tested cars
- Cloud-based data management system – keeps database management simple and hassle-free, and saves customer and vehicle records, technician notes and scanner data
Sell Sheet & Comparison Chart
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'ALTMS905' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.