Autel MaxiCheck® Pro Service Tool -
On Sale For: $399.96
The MaxiCheck Pro, based on Autel's latest diagnostic platform, is simple, easy to use, and has been designed for professional technicians and body shops to service individual specialized systems. These include Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), Electronic Parking Brake (EPB), Climate Controls, Steering Angle Sensor (SAS), Oil light resets, and Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). The MaxiCheck Pro provides a quick and easy solution to everyday tasks in the workshop that cannot be completed without a diagnostic tool. The MaxiCheck Pro is perfect for technicians and garages, as they are so easy to use and affordable.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB)and Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Designed for safe and professional replacement and recalibration of brake pads on a growing number of vehicles with electronic hand-brakes. This tool automatically links up with the control module by connecting to the vehicle's OBD II port. By disengaging the brake system , it increases safety with the push of a button. Eliminating the need to use expensive OE diagnostic systems to to the job on EPB systems makes the tool a time saver and a money maker! In addition, it is designed to enable the technician to read and clear ABS trouble codes.
- Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) and Airbag - Enables a technician to read and clear trouble codes, and also reset airbag and SRS warning lights. Perfect for body shops.
- Service Reset - Enables the resetting of service lights, service mileage, and service intervals on a range of vehicles including the latest BMW, Mercedes, Volvo, VW/Audi, Fiat, etc. This is a time and money saver for the service garage to have the service light turned out without using the expensive OEM scan tool.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration - Designed to preform the zero position calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor in a growing number of vehicles equipped with ESP (Electronic Stability Program)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) - Specially designed to reprogram vehicles that do not have a TPMS relearn facility in the ECU and register or re-register sensor ID's.
- 1 year of free updates via SD card
- Limited One (1) Year Warranty
- MaxiCheck Pro Unit
- User's Manual
- Hard carry case
- CD software
- USB cable
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought