The AIRCAT® 1/2" Compact Impact Wrench supplies enough torque to make it the strongest wrench of its kind. Save yourself the effort and let this tool take care of the job! Thanks to a Jumbo Hammer Mechanism, you can take comfort in high reliability and superior function that’sdesigned to provide optimum power—up to 500ft/lbs of torque!
Because the housing is made of low-weight aluminum alloy, utilizing this wrench for longer periods of time or in more confined spaces is easy. In fact, it’s ready to operate with one hand! Enjoy a variable speed, trigger mounted, combined forward/reverse and power management switch that’s always accessible to you, the operator.
The superior design of this impact wrench extends to an ergonomic grip and a smooth-pulling trigger that’s incredibly easy to feather based on the job you’re working. Depress the trigger slowly to ease into higher levels of torque and ease off to slow things down.
Quiet, smooth operation
For virtually noise-free performance, there’s nothing that rivals AIRCAT® 1/2" Compact Impact Wrench. Whether you’re working in a commercial shop or trying to keep noise levels to a minimum in your personal garage, rely on this wrench to whisper, without sacrificing power or function. It features patented “Silencing Technology” exhausting, which reduces the noise level to just 89 dBA!
- Do not use it to set torque! Instead, use a torque wrench to set torque.
- Set the regulator to the maximum setting for removing nuts; set the regulator to the minimum to medium setting to install nuts.
- Do not over tighten nuts.
- Do not trigger the tool when it is not applied to any work object.
- Be careful not to leave any loose attachments, as they can result in injury.
Key features of the AIRCAT® 1/2" Compact Impact Wrench
- Patented “Silencing Technology” reduces noise level to 89 dBA.
- Trigger mounted, combined reverse and power management switch.
- Ergonomic grip for precise control and one hand operation.
- Good operator comfort.
- Jumbo hammer mechanism is reliable and provides maximum power.
- Low weight aluminum alloy housing.
- 500ft/lbs maximum torque for a power-packed performance.
- Comes with a two-year warranty.
- Drive Size: 3/8"
- Free Speed: 10,500rpm
- Clutch Type: Twin Hammer
- Max Torque: 450ft/lbs
- Working Torque: 400 ft-lb
- Air Consumption: 5.6 cfm
- Air Pressure: 90 psi
- Hose Size: 3/8"
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
- Noise Level: 85 dBA
- Overall Length: 3.85"
- Weight: 2.98 lbs