Astro The Grabber Clamping Valve Core Removal Tool - 9512
Easily Remove Valve Cores
Quickly and easily remove valve cores for faster inflation or to replace damaged cores in a snap! The Astro "The Grabber" Clamping Valve Core Removal Tool features an extendable collet that securely clamps onto valve cores for easy turning and removal. An ergonomic grip makes removing cores simple, and the device even features a clip for stowing on a tool belt.
After twisting free the valve core, it’ll remain safely secured in the jaws of the tool. The Grabber portion can be retracted back into the interior shell of the tool for safekeeping until the core needs to be reinstalled or replaced. No more fumbling with valve cores when installing or removing, and no more searching for lost cores that drop freely onto the floor!
This unit works to remove most automotive and industrial valve cores. The process takes just seconds to complete.
- Extendable collet securely clamps onto valve cores
- Valve core remains in the jaws of the tool once unscrewed
- No more fumbling with valve cores when installing or removing and no more searching for lost valve cores
- Works on most automotive and industrial valve cores
- Made from stainless steel
- 75mm Long
- Step 1: Press and hold down the top cap of The Grabber.
- Step 2: Slide the extended collet over the ball end of the valve core and release.
- Step 3: Seat The Grabber fully into the valve stem and lock the jaws onto the valve core.
- Step 4: Rotate The Grabber counter-clockwise to unthread the valve-core.
- Step 5: Place The Grabber with the now attached valve core aside (or clip to your pocket for convenience) while performing the task at hand.
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!