Get into the Hard to Reach Areas with the Astro Pneumatic Mini Polishing Kit
Circular polishers are the professional’s choice for paint correction. The main purpose of a circular polisher is to remove paint imperfections. Circular polishers can remove scratches, oxidation and paint swirls. They can also remove deeper imperfections than a dual action polisher can which makes them good choice.
The Astro Pneumatic 3” Mini Polishing Kit is perfect for buffing small confined areas where larger tools cannot do the job. It is an extremely compact tool that gets the job done. You can get the buffing done one handed instead of having to use your whole upper body. This tool will improve the finish of any painted surface as well as stainless steel or aluminum. Perfect for cabinet shops, woodworking shops, fabrication shops, body shops, detail shops, motorcycle shops, hobbyists, industrial, marine and aviation.
- 3" Mini Polisher - Direct Drive - 2,500rpm
- 3" Sanding / Polishing Back-up Pad
- 3" Wool Buffing Pad
- 3" Polishing Foam Pad - Yellow
- 3" Polishing Foam Pad - White
- Blow Molded Case
- Tool Weight: 1.45 lbs (0.66 kg)
- Overall Length: 5-1/2 ins (140 mm)
- Avg. Air Consumption: 5 (cfm) / 140 (l/min)
- Recommended Air Pressure: 90 psi (6.3 bar)
- Minimum Hose Size: 3/8" in. (10 mm)