Jumps Starts Vehicle More Than 20 Times When Fully Charged!
Have you ever been stranded in a parking lot, with a car that refuses to start? It is in such situations that the Astro 12V Portable Power Supply and Emergency Jump Starter Kit will come in handy. This kit comes with a built-in light that can last for up to 60 hours and features three different modes: flashlight and two emergency strobes. It features both home and car chargers too.
When fully charged, the Jump Starter Kit can start a vehicle for more than 20 times. This tool is rechargeable and convenient to carry along and can be used for starting a 12V vehicle or for charging almost any electronic device including cell phones, PSP, MP3/MP4 players, Notebooks, car refrigerators, and more. It can also charge smartphones like the iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy; you can charge up to two phones at a time.
A fully charged jump starter can cycle up to 1,000 times, charge a laptop continuously for three hours too. It can be used to charge a cell phone up to ten times. It is recommended to charge the jumper for 12 hours before its first use; this will ensure full efficiency. Please keep in mind that you cannot jump-start diesel vehicles with this product.
Key Features of the Astro 12V Portable Power Supply and Emergency Jump
- Compact tool comes with home and car chargers
- When fully charged, it can start a vehicle more than 20 times
- Rechargeable and convenient design
- Can be used to start a 12V vehicle, charge devices like cell phones, Notebooks, personal music players, car refrigerators, and more
- Charges popular smartphones like iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy
- Fully charged jumper can cycle up to 1000 times, charge a laptop continuously for three hours, or charge a cell phone ten times
- Built-in light that can work for up to 60 hours has three modes: flashlight and two emergency strobes
- Battery Capacity: 12000 mAh
- Product Input: 12V/1A
- Product Output: DC 5V/2A; DC 19V/3.5A
- Starting Current: >200A
- Peak Current: 400A (<3 seconds)
- Cycle Life: Over 1,000 times
- Full Charge time: Approximately 3 hours
- Operating temperatures: 0-85 degrees Celsius