Associated Equipment Digital Battery & Electrical System Tester - 6042
or 3 payments of $558.42 details
with the highest quality and versatility in mind. Interprets data from the charging/starting
system on easy-to-read LED display voltmeter and ammeter. Also shows +/- Amps
for easy diagnosis of current leakage problems. The 500 Amp carbon pile
variable load capability provides accurate load testing for up to 1000 CCA
batteries. Circuits protected against reverse voltages due to incorrect hookup.
“LOAD ON” light indicates the load is activated. Spring loaded to shut-off
- 500 Amp
safety clamps with “Flexi-Spring” and patented side terminal adapter plus
separate light gauge test leads for tighter spots.
- Heavy-duty single extruded leads for testing up to 15 feet apart.
- 6043 AC/DC Current Sensing Inductive pickup included.
- 10-meg ohm input impedance for today’s high tech systems
- Convenient heavy-duty tilt back cart with 8 inch wheels and 2 trays included.
- Made in USA
- Load: 500 A
- Ammeter: Digital 0-999A
- Voltmeter: Digital LCD 0-32.0 V DC
- Leads: 8’ 4 AWG
- Clamps: 500 A
- Limited warranty: 1 YEAR
- Shipping dim. (HxWxD): 8”x36”x19”
- Weight: 67 LBS.
Ship by truck freight. You will be contacted with shipping charges before your order is processed.
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!