Anest Iwata Supernova WS400 EVO
You get consistent droplet size during atomization with the Anest Iwata Supernova WS400 EVO. This property combines with flat and even fan patterns, and can help decrease the incidence of common problems such as boil and pinholes on HS clear coats. The WS400 EVO incorporates improved design and features to take solvent spraying to a new level.
When the fan patterns of the gun are center heavy, it can lead to the problem of too much clearcoat concentrated in one region. This Supernova series of spray equipment takes care of such issues to deliver better efficiency and results. It features a novel locking thread system so that you get secure and precision-focused screwing and unscrewing of the paint cup. This Supernova spray gun has a reliable and precise setting with its sturdy high precision adjusters.
Boasting the Japanese technology-driven Pininfarina design, the Supernova WS400 is an interesting blend of good looks and fine performance. It combines good ergonomics for a perfectly balanced design that optimizes performance. The grip is specially designed to deliver a reliable performance and is comfortable in the hands of technicians wearing latex gloves. It is equipped with corrosion-resistant parts that keep the gun functioning dependably over its long life.
Key Features of the Anest Iwata Supernova WS400 EVO:
- Pininfarina design combining great looks and exceptional performance
- Stainless steel fluid passages suitable for all material types – waterborne and solvent-borne
- New and enhanced easy release paint cup system
- Patented LV Technology nozzle design with a higher fluid delivery for quick and smooth application
- Reliable and precise setting
- Enables good material savings
- Works well in any climate
- High transfer efficiency
- Optimized atomization for consistent droplet size
- Available in 1.3mm or 1.4mm tip
- Cup sold separately
- Compliant with EPA NESHAP 40 CFR, Part 63 Subpart 6H
|1.3mm Tip - 5905
|1.4mm Tip - 5910
There are no comments for this product.