Anest Iwata Gravity Feed Compliant Paint Gun - W400LV
The Anest Iwata Gravity Feed Compliant Paint Gun is a high-performance center post gravity feed high transfer efficiency spray gun. It combines LV Technology with High-TEC standards, and its tulip-inspired spray pattern is compliant with regulations for the application of coatings within specific areas while the approval is subject to the conditions of your regional air quality agency.
The Anest Iwata Gravity Feed Compliant Paint Gun is available in 1.3 and 1.4 mm needle sizes, to meet your specific needs.
Key Features of the Anest Iwata Gravity Feed Compliant Paint Gun:
- Combines LV Technology with High-TEC standards
- Tulip-inspired spray pattern
- Complies with regulations for coating applications
- Use for spot repairs, fine metallic, basecoat and top coat
- Type of Feed: Gravity
- Nozzle Size: 1.3 mm, 1.4 mm
- Air Cap Set: W-400-LV4
- Cup: Sold separately
- Atomizing Air Pressure: 1.4 psi
- PSI: 20
- Fluid Output: 140 ml/min - 155 ml/min
- Air Consumption: 10.5 cfm
- Pattern Width:
- 1.3mm Tip: 10.6"
- 1.4mm Tip: 11.4"
- Spray Distance: 150 mm
- Weight: 0.84 lbs.
|1.3 Tip Size
|1.4 Tip Size
There are no comments for this product.