The Anest Iwata Extreme Basecoat Paint Gun is a productive tool that is compatible with 90%-95% basecoat colors. It can increase productivity when applying solvents or waterborne basecoats. It is also suitable for hot and dry conditions.
Multiple trial runs affirm that the Iwata Extreme gun is compatible with all middle range colors that call for productivity and speed. It is much faster than its competitors and provides an extremely smooth application without any extra effort. Keep in mind that hybrid metallic, regular metallic, xyrillic, and regular pearl colors need more than one gun to achieve the best color match and performance.
Key Features of the Anest Iwata Extreme Basecoat Paint Gun
Points to Remember When Operating the Anest Iwata Extreme Basecoat Paint Gun:
- Recommended paint viscosity can vary depending on the paint and painting conditions
- Keeping the fluid output as small as possible will provide a better finish and fine atomization
- Set the spray distance at a range of 100-200mm for maximum transfer efficiency
- Hold the gun perpendicular to the work surface and move it in a straight, horizontal line; this will prevent uneven painting
To Clean the Paint Gun:
- Pour any remaining paint into a separate container and clean the fluid passages and air cap set; spraying thinner can clean the passages
- Clean each section with a brush soaked in a thinner and wiped clean with a rag
- Disassemble the fluid nozzle and fluid needle set
Some recommended products that are compatible with the Anest Iwata Extreme Basecoat Paint Gun are 3M PPS Adaptor Type 2 with a 16 mm female, 1.5 mm thread and Magnetic Spray Gun Holder that you can use in the spray booth or other convenient locations.