Allsource Dual Station Abrasive Blasting Cabinet - 41200
or 3 payments of $816.65 details
2 operators can blast parts simultaneously
The Allsource Dual Station Abrasive Blasting Cabinet - 41200 is great for blasting large or heavy items. It's compact design provides two works stations and each operator can work simultaneously. It also has two air pressure regulators for independent control. The large viewing area provides great visibility while working. Lighted controls are located on side of cabinet
The Allsource Dual Station Abrasive Blasting Cabinet - 41200 features large door openings that allow for easy loading and unloading of parts. The abrasive hopper can hold up to 300 pounds of abrasive material and features a large opening for easy abrasive changes. The heavy-duty grate allows for blasting of parts up to 500 pounds. Having this blast cabinet allows for faster job completions!
Key Features of the Allsource Dual Station Abrasive Blasting Cabinet - 41200
- Use for blasting large or heavy parts!
- Compact design saves space in your shop
- Large door openings for quick and easy loading/unloading
- Large viewing for greater visibility while working
- No long delays for moving blast items, operator can simply change stations
- Lighted power controls
- Foot pedal controls for reduced hand fatigue while blasting
- 2 siphon blast guns
- 2 90 CFM dust collectors
- 4 Bright fluorescent tube lights
- 2 pairs of 7” x 33” blast gloves
- 2 Air pressure regulators
- 2 foot pedal controls
- 10 Extra protective window underlays
- 5 Extra protective light underlays
- 8 Extra nozzles – 4ea 6mm and 7mm
- PSI for single operator: 15 -20 CFM @ 80
- PSI for dual operators: 30 - 40 CFM @ 80
- Operating Pressure: 80 - 110 PSI
- Grate capacity: 500 lb.
- Hopper holds approximately: 300 lbs. of abrasive
- Minimum abrasive capacity: 100 lbs.
- Work Area: 33"H x 46"W x 49"D
- Main door opening: 29" x 38"
- Window dimensions: 30" x 15"
- Overall dimensions: 72.5"H x 71"W x 55"D
- Overall height with doors open: 82"
- Net Weight: 491 Lbs.
- Gross weight: 596 Lbs.
- Electrical requirements: 110 volt, 60 HZ
Recommended Abrasives: Aluminum Oxide, glass bead, steel grit, garnet, plastic grit, walnut shells, corn cob, and most other dry abrasives
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'ALC-40093' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.