ALC 90-Lb. Capacity Deadman Pressure Abrasive Blaster - 40002
ALC 90-Lb. Capacity Deadman Pressure Abrasive Blaster is an easily maneuverable tool for the quick removal of rust, paint, and corrosion. An abrasive blaster works on high-pressure compressed air that pushes out a blend of air and fine abrasive material through a nozzle. This powerful compressed air will help you effectively and quickly remove paint, rust, corrosion, dirt, and discoloration of any kind from automobile and other surfaces.
The ALC 90-Lb. Capacity Deadman Pressure Abrasive Blaster is designed for use on cars, trucks, steel, brick, and even glass. The special Deadman Control System offers ultimate control of the tool. Its powerful wheels and built-in handle make the tool maneuverable, even when the blaster is filled. The red powder-coat finish provides durability to the blaster, and its long hose offers you easy mobility. There is a pressure relief valve for additional safety.
Special Features of the ALC 90-Lb. Capacity Deadman Pressure Abrasive Blaster:
- Operates on standard shop air: 80–125 operating PSI at 7–15 CFM
- Features three replaceable sealing blocks
- Easily maneuverable, with ultimate control
- Powerful wheels and built-in handle
- Red powder-coat finish increases blaster’s durability
- Includes 1/2“ x 8ft. heavy-duty blast hose
- Blasting time of at least 30-45 minutes
- Shipping Weight:53 lbs.
- Blast Time: 30-45 Min.
- Hose Size: 1/2" ID x 8'
- Ceramic Nozzle Size: 1/8", 3/32"
- Air Pressure: 80-125 psi
- Minimum Air Volume: 7 CFM @ 80 psi
- Height: 34"
- Tank Dimensions: 10" x 25"
- Tank Volume: 0.9 cu. ft.
- Approx Abrasive Capacity: 90 lbs.
- ASME Certified: No
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought