AIRCAT Inside Corner Cut-Off Tool - 6275A
Extended length for better reach
- Retains more power and torque while reducing noise level
- Compact tapered housing with close-coupled grinding wheel
- Reaches inside corners of as little as 30° with 4" wheel
- Superior steel-grade internal mechanics
- Handle is ergonomically designed for comfort
- Great for: cutting off welded studs, removing broken window tracks, cutting worn door hinge pins, cut through rusted or frozen bolts, prepare area for proper weld and remove rust and paint, shape body filler, cut off exhaust pipes and blown out mufflers
- 11 position rotational guard
- CE Certified
- Wheel Size: 4"
- Motor: 1 hp
- Free speed: 14,000 rpm
- Average Air Consumption: 6 CFM
- Gears: Spiral Bevel
- Cutting Capacity: 3/4" Rolled Steel / 18 Gauge
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
- Exhaust: Rear
- Air Flow Pressure: 90 PSI
- Length: 15.5 in
- Weight: 3.75 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'CHP-CP9116' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.