AIRCAT Composite 4" Angle Grinder - 6340
Compact Tool with One-Hand Operation
At 11,000 RPM, the AIRCAT Composite 4” Angle Grinder is simple to use—especially due to its one-hand operation and 2.25lbs lightweight design. The tool also provides easy high-to-low speed adjustment, giving you greater control over your work without needing to constantly stop and adjust.
In addition, this angle grinder includes a push-button spindle lock, eliminating the need for wrenches when it comes to making wheel changes. Plus, the multi-positional indexing guard gives you the ability to more quickly access and adjust the direction of the sparks. This tool also features a safety throttle and ergonomic composite grip for ultimate comfort, along with a rear muffler that users can rotate to blow exhaust in any direction away from them.
Key Features of the AIRCAT Composite 4" Angle Grinder:
- 11,000 RPM
- Easy-to-use one-hand operation
- Features hi-low speed adjustment for better control while working
- Push-button spindle lock for convenient wheel change, no need for wrenches!
- Indexing guard is multi-positional allowing you to have better access and change direction of sparks
- Ergonomic composite grip for added user comfort
- Safety throttle is ergonomically designed
- Rear muffler can be rotated to direct exhaust away from user
- Free speed: 11,000 rpm
- Motor: 1 hp
- Guard: 4"
- Exhaust: Rear
- Average Air Consumption: 12 cfm
- Length: 8-3/4 in
- Weight: 2.25 lbs
There are no comments for this product.