Aircat 1/2" Impact Wrench - 1295-XL
Increase Your Access to Confined Work Areas with the Shortest Length Full Size 1/2" Impact Wrench Available!
At 1,295 ft-lb of loosening torque and 900 ft-lb of maximum torque, this hard hitting twin hammer mechanism delivers maximum power, while the hammer cage front flange reduces the vibration to 4.45m/sec. It's overall length is 6-5/8", which makes it the shortest length full size 1/2" impact wrench available. Enjoy the one hand operation and control, which is provided by the unique "one-click" forward/reverse button and the two step trigger, both of which are protected designs, and provide instant change of direction and high-low speed/torque control. The life and reliability of the tool is also protected, due to the air rotor rear support, which eliminates the rotor moving forward and scratching the front end cap.
- Loosening Torque: 1,295 ft-lb
- Maximum Torque: 900 ft-lb
- Internal "silencing technology" reduces the noise level to 87 dBA
- Patented ergonomically designed grip perfectly fits the hand, providing unmatched comfort
- Overall Length: 6-5/8"
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought