AIRCAT® 1/2" Composite Impact Wrench Twin Hammer - 1000TH
Regular Price: $174.16
On Sale For: $162.98
- The TWIN-Hammer design is best used for industrial, all-around automotive applications, tire service and assembly. It is very durable and particularly suitable for long operating cycles.
- The design consists of few individual parts and this
makes it very easy to service. The twin hammer is lubricated by grease.
Lubrication can be easily done from outside via greasing fitting without
opening the housing.
- AIRCAT tool line has a
substantially reduced level of noise while retaining more power and
- Operate at 82-86 dBa
- Patented ergonomically engineered handle designed to
relieve stress and fatigue on the operators hands, wrists and arms. The
patented AIRCAT handle offers better overall distribution of weight for a
balanced tool and provides a unique grip that makes it easier to use
for prolonged periods of time.
- Durable Composite Housing
- Patented Ergonomically Designed Handle (reduces operator fatigue)
- Patented Quiet Tuned Exhaust (86 decibels)
- Patented through the handle exhaust (keeps debris away from face)
- Easy operation Flip lever Forward & Reverse
- Working Torque: 200-800 (ft-lbs)
- Blows Per Minute: 1,300 (BPM - Under Load)
- Free Speed: 8,000 (RPM)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (2.04 kg)
- Overall Length: 7.5 in (190 mm)
- Avg.Air Consumption: 4 (CFM)
- Sound Level: 89 (dBA)
- Air Flow Pressure: 90 - 120 (psi)
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
- CE Certified
- Meets EU Safety, Health and Environmental Requirements
- 1-Year Parts & Labor Limited Warranty
- Assembled in U.S.A
There are no comments for this product.