AFC 26" x 123" Welbilt Model F89 Ceiling Filter
Air Filtration was founded in 1967 by Carl Hagan Sr after he spent 20 years as a body man and a painter. Although the spray booth filter industry has changed dramatically, one thing has remained consistent - providing quality products and exceptional customer service. The filters at AFC meet and exceed OEM standards for air flow and efficiency. They are affordable and readily available. Whatever your paint booth needs require, AFC offers a broad line of filters constructed of high quality media and engineered for high efficiency, low air flow restriction, and maximum service life. All test results done on the filters were at a critical 5-10 micron particle range with a minimum airflow of 100 lineal feet per minute. These conditions are standard, realistic shop conditions.
The fiber structure and full-depth loaded adhesive provide an extremely efficient, yet low resistance media allowing for the ideal painting environment
- Actual thickness of .75"
- Temperature resistance up to 250°F
- Available in bulk rolls as well as cut blankets and pads
- Initial resistance (1000 fpm) - .22 w.g.
- Average Efficiency 5.5-7 Microns - 99.0%
- Average Efficiency 7-10 Microns 99.9%
- Rating (100 fpm) - MERV 9
- 26" x 123"
- Qty: 1
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought