AES 16 Gauge Air Nibbler, Pull Type - AT-7038B
Delivering an incredibly powerful 3,800 strokes per minute, the AES 16 Gauge Air Nibbler is able to cut up to 16-gauge steel while leaving a perfectly clean edge with each individual cut. Additionally, users are able to quickly and easily adjust the die, rotating it to seamlessly meet a broad range of cutting demands and positions.
This tool also comes with an ergonomic and comfortable grip and is noticeably lightweight— reducing fatigue and improving the accuracy and precision of work over longer periods of time.
Key Features of the AES 16 Gauge Air Nibbler, Pull Type:
- Delivers 3800 powerful stroke per minute
- Cuts up to 16 gauge steel
- Leaves clean edge
- Adjustable die can be rotated to various cutting positions
- Lightweight and comfortable grip
- Cutting Capacity: 16 Ga
- Air Pressure: 90 PSI
- Air Consumption: 9.8 CFM
- Strokes per Minute: 3,800
- Exhaust: Rear
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
- Hose Size: 3/8" I.D.
- Dimensions: 7.72" x 4.06"
- Weight: 1.38 lbs.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought