7"/9" DeWalt Variable Speed Polisher with Soft Start
- Powerful, 12.0 Amp, all ball-bearing construction for long life and performance for the most demanding applications
- Electronic module maintains specified speed under load delivering better finish results
- Conveniently located variable speed dial lets user set maximum speed from 0 to 600/3500 rpm for different materials and applications
- Variable speed trigger allows user to control speed from 0 to dialed maximum setting
- Heat-treated, precision-cut steel gears for smooth operation
- Wool Ingestion Shields eliminates wool ingestion increasing tool life and reducing service costs
- Non-Mar Rubber Gear Case Cover reduces surface imperfections and improves gripping surface
- Overall Tool Length: 18.5"
- Comes with Hook & Loop backing pad, Bale and Straight Side Handle
- AMPS: 12.0A
- No Load Speed: 0-600 / 0-3500 RPM
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Tool Length: 18.5"
- Wheel Diameter: 7" / 9"
- Max Watts Out: 1250W
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"-11
- Weight: 6.7 lbs.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought