6,000 lb. Mobile Single Column Lift
On Sale For: $3,099.00
The 6,000 lb. Mobile Single Column Lift raises cars to the height you want for performing repair jobs easily. It works in both indoor and outdoor environments and glides easily on smooth cemented surfaces. This single column style lift features fully adjustable arms and can lift a capacity of 6,000 lbs.
This mobile lift utilizes pallet jack style hydraulics to raise lift onto wheels. Some of its other features are a chain over design, single point lock release, and a heavy-duty construction. The thick column has dimensions of 13" x 10" while the chain over design uses a 3" x 36" cylinder and 846 leaf chain. You can roll it right under the vehicle or use the distinct drive over design for positioning lifting points easily.
How to Install the 6,000 lb. Mobile Single Column Lift:
- Take off the board and bracket for shipping. Place the base plate on the ground.
- Upright the column and fix it on the base plate using bolts.
- Place the lifting frame in front of the base plate. Fasten the frame on the carriage by using bolts.
- Mount the hydraulic pump on the column with nuts and bolts. Join the hose fitting to the hose from the pump to the cylinder.
- Take out the lock pin on the pallet jack. Put the steel ball on the top of the jack ram. Put ram into the hole of the base plate. Lock the ram by threaded pin and adjust the ram length. Put the bearing slot into the bracket and lock it by the bolt. The base plate is ready with the pallet jack.
- Collect the right arm lock parts and assemble them at the frame end.
- Join the right arms to the frame.
- Join the left arm locks and arms to the frame.
- Connect the motor to the power supply using a cable. If the accompanying cord is short in length, you will need an extension cord. Remove the rubber cap from the top of the reservoir and fill it with hydraulic oil to almost the top.
Key Features of the 6,000 lb. Mobile Single Column Lift:
- 6,000 lbs. lifting capacity
- Powered by electricity and hydraulics
- Rolls under the vehicle
- Unique drive over design enables positioning lifting points easily
- Chain drive operation – 3" x 36" cylinder and 846 leaf chain
- Single point lock release
- 4 sets of drop-in height adapters
- Heavy duty body
- Completely adjustable swing arms
- Powder coat paint finish
- Capacity: 6,000 lbs.
- Column Height: 102"
- Overall Width: 59"
- Lifting Height : 72"
- Min. Lowered Height: 5"
- Distance between lifting pads, column side to offside: 60" max - 54" min
- Overall between lifting pads, offside: 81" max. 54" min.
- Platform / Wheel Cradle – Size: N/A
- Main Side Arms - (min / max): 19-1/2" – 26"
- Off Side Arms - (min / max): 23" - 34-1/2"
- Power: 110V - 15 Amp 1Ph
This product ships by truck freight.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought