4.2 CFM Air Operated Vacuum Pump - 3410
Evacuate unwanted air and moisture from your vehicle’s air conditioning unit with the 4.2 CFM Air Operated Vacuum Pump. This venturi-type vacuum pump is powered by compressed air and is designed for servicing the air conditioning system. If you are opening an A/C unit for repair or when the refrigerant level drops, it is essential that the unit is completely evacuated by using a recycling/recovery machine first and then a vacuum pump. A word of caution here – always wear gloves and safety goggles when you work with a refrigerant.
This vacuum pump is suitable for use in R134a or R12 air conditioning systems in vehicles. It comes with fittings and a high-impact nylon enclosure. The pump operates on shop air – 75 psi minimum and 180 psi maximum.
How to connect the 4.2 CFM Air Operated Vacuum Pump
- Connect a constant air source of 75 psi to the “Air Input” fitting provided at the back of the pump. Using a quick-disconnect fitting on the “Air Input” fitting ensures fast and easy connection to the air supply.
- Connect the center hose of a manifold gauge set to the Vacuum tee fitting on the front of the pump. Cap the port you are not using tightly, and open both valves on the manifold.
- Start the air supply to empty the system.
- Switch off the air supply before you disconnect the hose from the Vacuum fitting.
Key Features of the 4.2 CFM Air Operated Vacuum Pump:
- Works on R134a and R12 air conditioning systems
- Operates on shop air – minimum 75 psi and maximum 180 psi
- High impact nylon case
- Includes all fittings
- Air Consumption: 4.2 CFM @ 90 psi
- Vacuum Capacity: 28.3" of Mercury at sea level @ 90 psi
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 lbs
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought