3M Urethane Seam Sealer
The 3M Urethane Seam Sealer is ideal for sealing the exterior and interior RV and automotive joints and seams. Rust begins at the seams, and a badly applied sealant could lift up and let water enter using capillary action. Rust ruins seams and can result in the need to replace the entire panel. Applying a good sealant is important as even a tiny gap could lead to rot.
The 3M Urethane Seam Sealer 08362 (Gray) and 08365 (Beige) have no odor, are moisture-curing, non-cracking and non-shrinking.
Key Features of the 3M Urethane Seam Sealer:
- The high solids seam sealer is ideal for sealing interior and exterior automotive and RV seams and joints
- Non-shrinking, non-cracking, moisture-curing
- Fills large voids
- Adheres to primed and painted surfaces
- Can be smoothed to feathered edge or brushed
- Paintable in 30-45 min
- 310 mL (10.5 fl oz) cartridge
- Available in gray (08362) or beige (08365)
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available
|Grey - 08362
|Beige - 08365
There are no comments for this product.