3M Super Duty Rubbing Compound
The 3M Super Duty Rubbing Compound is a top tier product that removes 1000 and finer sand scratches on all types of paint surfaces. It is an aggressive compound that remains wet with little or no mess and maintains a high rate of cut with constant pressure. This tan colored rubbing compound is excellent for both hand and machine use.
The 3M Super Duty Rubbing Compound is great for heavy, aggressive compounding of oxidized gel coat and marine paint. It clings to the paint surface and contains no wax or silicone. This super duty rubbing compound is available is both quart and gallon sizes.
Key Features of the 3M Super Duty Rubbing Compound:
- Aggressive compound
- Remains wet with little mess
- Maintains high rate of cut
- Buffs to a high gloss
- Removes 1000 and finer sand scratches
- Excellent for hand or machine use
- Color: Tan
- General Physical Form: Liquid
- Specific Physical Form: Emulsion
- Odor: Petroleum like
- pH: 7.5 – 8.5
- Boiling Point: > 95 ºF
- Flash Point: 160 ºF
- Test Method: Closed cup
- Density: 1.33 g/ml
- Specific Gravity: 1.33
- Viscosity: 14,000 - 18,000 centipoise
- Hazardous Air Pollutants: 0.08 %
- Volatile Organic Compounds: 239 g/l
- Volatile Organic Compounds: 16.0 %
- Percent volatile: 44.2 %
- VOC Less H2O & Exempt Solvents: 367 g/l
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
|Quart - 05954||3M-05954||Price: $22.19||
|Gallon - 05955||3M-05955||Price: $68.29||
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought