Introducing The Only Single Step Automotive Glass Primer.
3M Single Step Primer is a polyurethane based primer that has superior adhesion to glass, metal, and PVC parts. This high-quality primer is an important part of the popular 3M Glass Urethane Bonding System that you can use with all 3M urethanes. It is essential for increasing the adhesion to different surfaces like glass, primed pinch weld metal, pre-applied adhesive systems (PAAS), and PVC covered parts.
This primer can protect the vehicle from the sun’s ultraviolet rays effectively. Auto body experts believe that this product efficiently covers up small scratches and is one of the most effective primer systems available to you. When using this, please ensure that you are wearing and using the right safety equipment, to ensure proper application and safety.
Key Features of the 3M Single Step Primer:
Directions for Use:
- One product to improve urethane adhesion to glass, paint primers, PVC parts, pre-applied adhesive systems (PAAS)
- Protects urethane from ultraviolet rays
- Can be used to touch-up scratches to prevent corrosion
- One-step primer system that is easy to use and reasonably priced
- Does not need an activator to begin usage
- Can be used on encapsulated glass
- Clean the windshield, preferably with the 3M Glass Cleaner - Part No. 08888 and clean it well using a lint-free towel/paper
- Apply the primer to the specific area and allow it to dry for at least 10 minutes
- Please do not apply onto fresh urethane
- Store the primer at temperatures ranging between 40 - 80 Fahrenheit
- When stored in the correct environment, unopened containers should keep their quality for at least nine months
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.