3M Silicone Lubricant (Dry Type) - 08897
3M Silicone Lubricant (Dry Type) is a premium grade silicone lubricant designed for a host of lubricating applications. It prevents sticking, removes rubber squeaks, and creates a sealing to inhibit moisture. It does not contain any petroleum oils that can stain fabrics. It is built to withstand freezing at temperatures as low as -28 degrees F and will not degrade at 350 degrees F. Use it for applications such as lubrication of plastic dash parts, window channel lubrication, door weather strips, and lubricating door locks.
How to use the 3M Silicone Lubricant (Dry Type):
- For best results - Clean and dry surfaces prior to applying 3M Silicone Lubricant
- Remove the black safety cap. May be used with or without the extension tube.
- Spray the desired amount of Silicone Lubricant directly the surface or spray the material onto a clean cloth and wipe it on the surface.
Key Features of the 3M Silicone Lubricant (Dry Type):
- Does not contain petroleum oils
- Comes in a convenient aerosol for easy spraying
- Food grade silicone
- Will not freeze at -28ºF
- Does not degrade at 350ºF
- Container: 16 oz. Aerosol
- Base: Silicone Polymer
- Color: Clear
- Flash Point - °F: -50°F
- Consistency: Thin Liquid
- Solvent: Petroleum Distillate
- Net Weight 16 oz. Can: 8.5
- % Nonvolatile: 5.2% by Weight
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought