The 3M Scotch Fine Line Tapes are polypropylene tapes that have a specially processed film backing that allows taping over freshly painted acrylic lacquer or enamel surfaces sooner and with a reduced chance of imprint damage. It also provides the finest color separation line possible in multi-color striping applications, due to its thinness.
The 3M Scotch Fine Line Tapes can be used for lettering, striping and two-tone separation lines in all types of trucks and auto refinishing jobs, and they are not designed for outdoor applications. The plastic film comes with a rubber adhesive and can be used for masking and holding applications. This film backing stretches easily for smooth curves, but can also be torn by hand with a quick tearing action against the thumbnail. This low profile, high-performance masking tape has excellent moisture and solvent-resistance, and provides a high level of adhesion.
Key Features of the 3M Scotch Fine Line Tapes:
- Special processed film backing
- Less chance of imprint damage
- Provides finest color separation line
- Moisture and solvent resistant
- Choose from a variety of widths from 1/16" up to 3/8"
- One roll of fine line tape
- Length: 60 yards
- Width Options: 1/16", 1/8", 1/4", 1/2", 3/32", 3/16", 3/8"
NOTE: NOT designed for outdoor applications.
Technical Data Sheet