3M Scotch-Brite Roloc Brake Hub Cleaning Disc Kit - 07547
On Sale For: $23.97
Remove rust and corrosion from metal surfaces that interact in disc brake applications with the 3M Scotch-Brite Roloc Brake Hub Cleaning Disc Kit. The kit has a non-woven web that eliminates rust and corrosion without gouging or unnecessary removal of metal.
Cleaning the brake’s hub and rotor is essential to reduce the possibility of misalignment later. Lack of timely cleaning can lead to braking problems like pedal pulsation when stopping and premature wear of the brake pad.
Made of silicon carbide, the cleaning component enables sharp cutting for quick removal of corrosion. The disc has a hollow center so that it can be slid over and around the hub, without causing any damage to the stud threads. The cleaning web contains no wire filaments and is suitable for removing the buildup on brakes. Use the holder on top of the cleaning disc for easy operation and solid grip.
The open web design is load-resistant so that debris and rust cannot clog the fibers. It works well for cleaning the hard to reach places at the base of the wheel studs and the ring center.
Key Features of the 3M Scotch-Brite Roloc Brake Hub Cleaning Disc Kit – 07547:
- Versatile design enables use on right angle air tools
- Eliminates rust and corrosion without removing excessive metal
- Durable polymer and silicon carbide construction
- Does not contain wire filaments
- Hollow center enables easy sliding without causing damage to stud threads
- Size: 1-1/2 inch diameter
- Center Hole Diameter: None
- Grade: Coarse
- Product Form: Abrasive Disc
- Sanding Surface: Metal
- Abrasive Mineral: Aluminum Oxide
- Attachment Method: Roloc
- Sanding Method: Machine
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought