3M Scotch-Brite Roloc 3" Medium Surface Conditioning Discs - 07486
The 3M Scotch-Brite Roloc 3" Medium Surface Conditioning Discs – 07486 help you achieve an outstanding paintable and burr-free finish in just a few steps. You can achieve this result without causing any damage to the base material. The conditioning discs help you in blending and finishing along with aggressive cutting on flat as well as edged surfaces. These discs last longer than other surface conditioning discs.
The versatile grinding disc enables metal blending, grind line refinement, and surface preparation. The unique web construction and formulation enables the disc to resist loading for making aggressive cuts. The convenient Roloc system provides easy and quick disc change-out.
Key Features of the 3M Scotch-Brite Roloc 3" Medium Surface Conditioning Discs - 07486:
- 3" Prep Disc
- 25 per box
- Quickly removes cork or paper gaskets and form-in-place gasket material prior assembling drive train components engine blocks, heads, and valve covers
- Can also remove light rust, oxides and coatings
- Use with 3M Roloc Disc Pad 05540
- Best used on steel parts
- Disc Size: 3"
- Abrasive Mineral: Aluminum Oxide
- Grade: Medium
- Attachment: Roloc
- Max RPM: 18,000
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought