3M Sanding Block Kits
Level body filler, smooth out imperfections, fix high spots and improve the appearance of welded repairs by using the 3M Sanding Block Kits. This sanding block gives an even finish and makes sanding easier in difficult-to-reach places. These Hookit or Stikit sanding block kits work well for sanding primer, filler and many other types of substrates.
Some automobile repair applications do not allow power sanding. In such instances, sanding by hand using these blocks work best. In particular, when you are looking for a greater degree of precision and control, this method of sanding holds a definite edge over power sanding. Hand sanding helps you work at your own speed and does not make the surroundings uncomfortably dusty.
Designed to reduce hand fatigue, these blocks make sanding effortless and enable you to get the finish you want in less time. Allowing you to apply pressure more consistently and evenly, these sanding block kits provide uniform results. Get better results and make the process of sanding easier with the 3M Sanding Block Kits.
Sanding Block Kit Includes:
- 1-3/8" x 10-3/4" Block
- 1-1/4" x 10-3/4" Round
- 2-1/2" x 5-3/8" Block
- 2-5/8" x 5-1/4" Block
- 2-5/8" x 10-3/4" Block
- 2-1/8" x 10-3/4 Block
Key Features of the 3M Sanding Block Kits:
- Hand sanding block kits work best in challenging locations
- Enable efficient operation and reduce hand fatigue
- The bright yellow color helps them stand out in a cluttered workplace
- Sanding blocks work as accessory items with the Stikit or Hookit range of abrasive products
- Semi-rigid blocks enhance performance flexibility
- Case Quantity: 6 per case
- Attachment Method: Hookit or Stikit
- Product Dimensions: 24" x 18"
|Stikit Sanding Block Kit - 05692||5148-S||Price: $100.99||
|Hookit Sanding Block Kit - 05684||5148-H||Price: $116.69||
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought