The 3M Rust Fighter-I Aerosol is also called cavity wax and is an efficient component that can provide protection against corrosion, especially in internal cavities of automobiles. The formula is non-hardening and will create a self-healing protective coat on the inner body panels and the frame rails of automobiles.
Key Features of the 3M Rust Fighter-I Aerosol:
- Aerosol form makes the rust fighter extremely efficient
- You can apply the rust fighter on bare or primed metal, and it has excellent metal adhesive properties
- Specially formulated for restoring protection in parts such as hem flanges, door skins, rocker panels, and other parts
- The rust fighter flows freely and will reach hard-to-reach areas in different automobiles
- The protective layer will cover the parts evenly, remain flexible, and will not dry or chip
- Emits very low odor and can be used indoors unlike other corrosion fighters that give off strong fumes
- It can restore a vehicle’s rust protection to its original factory quality
- Once applied, the quality will remain intact for many years. Minor impacts will not affect this layer, and it will not peel away easily
- Quick-drying formula dries within 1 hour of application
- Available in 18 oz. Aerosol cans and can be used in shops and even in your garage
How to Apply the 3M Rust Fighter-I Aerosol:
- Make sure that the surface is clean and dry before applying the rust fighter
- Shake the can thoroughly before spraying
- Apply a uniform coat from a distance of at least 10-18 inches from the surface
- For best results, apply a 4-5 mil dry film
- Two coats recommended for maximum protection
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value '0814-B' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.