The 3M Red Abrasive Stikit Continuous Sheet Roll is an abrasive roll made use of for filler sanding or putty. This continuous sheet roll can be used for primer sanding, paint preparation, and preparing panels for blending. It speeds up cutting and lasts long to enhance productivity. The pressure sensitive adhesive makes attachment to the tool pad easy.
Cut the abrasive sheets to the desired length for use on sanding blocks and file shoes. The 3M Red Abrasive Stikit Continuous Sheet Roll is available in seven grades – P400, P320, P220, P180, P150, P120, and P80.
Key Features of the 3M Red Abrasive Stikit Continuous Sheet Rolls:
- Stikit abrasives make attachment and removal easy
- Aids filler and primer sanding and paint removal
- Cuts fast and lasts long
- Attaches quickly to the tool pad
- Cut sheet to the required length for using on sanding blocks and file shoes
- Pressure sensitive adhesive makes attachment easy
- Attachment Method: Stikit
- Abrasive Backing Type: Paper
- Abrasive Mineral Type: Aluminum Oxide
- Color: Red
- Grit: 80 to 400 Grit
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive: Yes
- Length: 25 Yards
- Material: Clear Coat, Fiberglass, Filler, Metal, Paint, Plastic, Putty
- Type: Dry
- Width (In): 2-3/4"