The 3M Prep Solvent-70 is a low VOC, water-based solvent that works well for removing grease, oil, wax, and silicone from surfaces before coating. It can be used to clean metal, painted surfaces, and primed metal before applying paint or primer on them. This solvent has a VOC content of 65 grams per liter. It is recommended that you consult your local quality regulations authority for information on regulations governing surface preparation products.
Exercise caution while handling and storing this solvent. It is best to keep the container away from heat, open flame, sparks and any other such sources. Store it away from direct sunlight and in a properly ventilated area to ensure prolonged use. The 3M Prep Solvent-70 is your answer to removing tough build-up from surfaces for executing automotive refinishing jobs.
Key Features of the 3M Prep Solvent-70:
- Low VOC surface preparation solvent
- Water-based formula
- Eliminates wax, oil, grease, and silicone from surfaces before coating
- Cleans metal, painted surfaces, and primed metal before paint or primer jobs
- Pack size: 1 gallon
- Net Weight: 10 lbs.
- Odor, Color, Grade: Clear, translucent liquid
- General Physical Form: Liquid
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC): 321.14 g/l
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.