The 3M Perfect-It 3" Foam Polishing Pad is a soft foam buffing used for buffing out fine scratches that result from sanding or compounding steps. It has a convoluted, waffle face that provides better surface contact area than flat surface pads. Such a face minimizes heat buildup during buffing and helps in removing swirl marks. The pad is also able to hold the polish well and prevents slinging. This foam polishing pad helps in repairing and restoring coatings without the need for repainting. It works with the Paint Finishing System for repairing paints and clearcoats when a perfect finish is desired.
This 3" diameter pad can be used to apply polishes and glazes to remove swirls and haze. It can access the tough-to-reach areas to remove sand scratches and other surface defects on paint. The Perfect-It Foam Polishing Pad comes in a package of two. Use it with 3M Hookit Disc Pads 05769, 05770, or 3M Finesse-It Roloc Finishing Pad 05924.
Key Features of the 3M Perfect-It 3" Foam Polishing Pad:
- Can access difficult-to-reach spaces
- Removes swirl marks from automobile paint finishes
- Use with 3M Hookit Disc Pads 05769, 05770, or 3M Finesse-It Roloc Finishing Pad 05924
- 3" diameter
- Refined compound scratches
- Foam construction
- Holds polish and prevents slinging
- Gives quick and clean results
- Available in a pack of two
- Color: Black
- Converted form: Buffing pad
- Density Rating: Soft
- Diameter: 3"
- Form type: Foam
- Shape: Waffle face