Looking for a strong adhesive for your automobile repair work? The 3M Panel Bonding Adhesive has excellent adhesion and can be used on both plastic and metal substrates like cold roll steel or aluminum. Even though the two-part epoxy formula may increase the time required to complete a job, the curing time is quite fast heat is applied. Click here for MSDS
It is important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions when using the 3M Panel Bonding Adhesive. It can be used for different tasks like bonding door skins, roof skins, quarter panels, and box sides. Under special conditions, this efficient adhesive can be used for repairing bumper covers. Typical substrates include sheet-molding compound (SMC) and fiberglass-reinforced plastic (FRP). Glass beads do the job of built-in spacers and form a strong bond line.
This adhesive is especially useful on outer body panels; please do not use it for bonding pillars, rockers, and frame members of vehicles. Since it is best to weld such structural components. When using on quarter panels, apply the strong adhesive to the lower edge, wheel opening, door jamb portions of the quarter, and at the factory seam. For roof panels, apply the adhesive to the outer area of the panel. For door skins, apply the bonding adhesive to the hem flange for best results. You can use the adhesive with Performance Manual Applicator and Static Mixing Nozzle. It is available in a 37.5 ml container.
Special Features of the 3M Panel Bonding Adhesive:
- Has excellent adhesion power
- Can be used on both plastic and metal substrates, including cold roll steel, aluminum, sheet molding compound, and fiberglass reinforced plastic
- Has a two-part epoxy formula for extra benefits
- Can be used for tasks like bonding door skins, roof skins, quarter panels, and box sides
- Can also be used bumper covers
- Specially formulated for outer body panels
- Can be cured fast when you apply heat
- Available in 37.5 ml containers
This item can only ship by ground within the
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, &
International delivery not available