3M Imperial Hand Glaze
If you love to keep your car shiny and clean no matter how old the car is, then check out 3M Imperial Hand Glaze. This non-silicone, non-wax hand glaze is crafted to give your projects superior shine and luster. The hand glaze increases the surface gloss on all kinds of automotive paints and hides minor scratches and swirls in the paint. The hand glaze from 3M is very mildly abrasive but does not harm your paint. To minimize the chances of staining, you must not apply the glaze to a hot surface or apply it in direct sunlight.
The formula is specifically designed to work on all colors and can be painted over. After you have applied the 3M Hand Glaze, you will be left with silky smooth, contamination-free paint. Use the hand glaze regularly before applying wax and you will be surprised how new the paint looks even after years of hard use.
- Brown color glaze
- Available in: pint, quart and gallon size
How to apply the 3M Imperial Hand Glaze?
- Using a terry or foam applicator, you can rub the glaze into paint to take off small swirls and scratches
- While working on small sections at a time, you can buff the glaze off with the help of a cotton or microfiber polishing cloth before it dries
- To avoid staining do not apply in direct sunlight or onto a hot surface
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
|Pint Size - 39007||3M-39007||Price: $16.56||
|Quart Size - 05990||3M-05990||Price: $27.99||
|Gallon Size - 06000||3M-06000||Price: $93.19||
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought