3M™ Hookit™ Purple Clean Sanding Sheet Roll 740I
Heavy weight backing and unique premium mineral blend make these
products extremely durable. Open coat resists loading when sanding fresh
3M's fastest cutting, longest lasting abrasive for saving labor costs and improving quality. Perforated
sheet roll to easily snap desired sheet size for hand and file applications. Single product for both
dust-free and non-dust-free sanding.
High-performance Aluminum Oxide. Cuts fast, lasts long, resists loading
and leaves a consistent finish. Use for scuff sanding before painting.
Use to remove runs, dust nibs and excess orange peel from topcoat
finishes. Use for scuff sanding before painting. Use to remove runs,
dust nibs and excess orange peel from topcoat finishes.
Kiss-cut Underscore Technology
- The unique kiss-cut underscore technology enables purple abrasive sheet
rolls to be easily converted into multiple sheet-length configurations.
- Innovative abrasive construction with clean sanding chevron design
combines with a new range of accessories to offer the very best solution
for efficient sanding.
- To achieve maximum performance, 3M has added hundreds of small holes
that have been purposely arranged on the sheet in a chevron formation.
This configuration of holes allows for optimal particulate removal from
the face of the sheet, improving performance when used with or without
- When using a dust extraction system, sheet alignment is not necessary to
achieve direct air flow from the panel through the abrasive sheet.
- Dust free file sheet roll used for filler shaping and metal sanding applications
|70mm x 12m, 600 Grade - 30701
|70mm x 12m, 800 Grade - 30700
There are no comments for this product.