3M Headlight Lens Restoration Kit - 02516
Restore the clarity of vehicle headlight lenses that are hazed, yellowed, oxidized, and scratched
Are you having trouble seeing the road in dark conditions because your car’s headlights are no longer effective like they used to be? Do you want to restore a yellow, hazed, scratched or oxidized headlight lens by yourself? The 3M Headlight Lens Restoration Kit allows you to restore lens clarity in a matter of minutes.
The kit includes the following items:
- 1 Tool - 3M Random Orbital Sander PN28353
- 1 Tool - 3M Buffer PN28354
- 1 Bottle - 3M Perfect It Rubbing Compound PN39060 16oz.
- 2 Pads - 3M Hookit Soft Interface Pad 3" PN05771
- 1 Bottle - 3M Perfect It Machine Polish PN39061 16oz.
- 1 Box - 3M Purple Clean Sanding Hookit 3" Disc P500 PN30272
- 1 Box - 3M Purple Clean Sanding Hookit 3" Disc P800 PN30260
- 1 Box - 3M Trizact Hookit Blending 3" Disc P1000 PN02091
- 1 Box - 3M Trizact Hookit Foam 3" Disc P3000 PN02087
- 1 Pkg - 3M Perfect It Foam Buffing Pad 3" PN05759
- 1 Pkg - 3M Perfect It Foam Polishing Pad 3" PN05726
- 1 - 3M Promotional Display
- 1 - 3M Directions For Use
- 1 - Tool Bag
Seven steps to a clear and brighten headlight lens
- Use water and soap to clean the lens. Cover the surrounding areas with masking tape
- Sand with a DA sander and remove the yellow or any surface defects
- Sand dry with 3" P800 abrasive disc on a soft interface pad to remove scratches
- Wet sand using 3" P1000 foam abrasive disc to remove all P800 sand scratches
- Wet sand using 3" P3000 foam abrasive disc to remove all P1000 sand scratches
- Use the 3" polishing tool to completely remove P3000 sand scratches
- Polish the headlights using 3" foam polishing pad and machine polish
Step by Step Chart
There are no comments for this product.