3M Green Corps Abrasive File Belts, 1/2" x 18", 20 Belts per Box
The 3M™ Green Corps™ abrasive belts are designed to be used for spot weld and hem flange removal as well as grinding in other tight areas.
- Durable 3M™ Green Corps™ abrasive belt for great grinding performance and belt life
- Resin bonded for heat resistance
- Features a grinding aid for cooler grinding
- 3M™ Green Corps™ File Belts can remove stock in tight areas quickly while allowing technicians increased control over other methods of structural dis-assembly.
- Reduce heat on the surface of metal substrates and preserve structural integrity.
- For use with 3M™ File Belt Sander 28366 and other file belt tools.
- 20 belts per box
- Use with 3M File Belt Sander as an improved alternative to spot weld drilling and many common body shop metal grinding applications
- 1/2"W x 18"L belts
- Available in either 36 or 80 grade
|Grade 36 - 31801||3M-31801||Price: $37.19||
|Grade 80 - 31804||3M-31804||Price: $31.79||
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought