3M™ Flexible Prismatic Conspicuity Marking Series 963-326 DOT, Alternating six-inch red and white bands
Series 963 contain 6" alternating bands of red and white and are highly retroreflective flexible microprismatic markings that provide the visibility needed to oncoming motorists which results in improved safety.
- 2" x 50 yd Roll
- 6" Alternating DOT Red / White
- 3M™ Flexible Prismatic Conspicuity Markings Series 963 are highly reflective and are pre-coated with an aggressive pressure sensitive adhesive for application to most clean, dry, wax-free, non-corroded, weather resistant surfaces.
- Easy-release liner
- Generally applied to the side and rear perimeter of vehicles in a continuous stripe
- Markings can be applied to flat surfaces (with and without rivets) and non-compound curved surfaces with a radius greater than 5 inches. For application to corrugated vehicles, apply the marking to the bottom and top rails or between corrugations if adequate flat surface is available.
Not recommended for use on: rusted or corroded metal, loose or chalking paint, irregular shaped framework, bolts, rivets larger than 1/2 inch high, support plates, corrugations, within 1/8 inch of door hinges, exterior posts, weld joints, the end of the vehicle surface, or within 3 inches of mandated lights, reflectors, or turn signals.
|2" x 50 yards - 22497||3M-22497||Price: $75.26||
|2 inch width x 12 inch cuts x 50 yard - 22498||3M-22498||Price: $75.26||
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought