3M Dry Guide Coat Cartridge & Applicator Kit - 05861
The 3M Dry Guide Coat Cartridge & Applicator Kit can help you identify imperfections such as scratches and pinholes in primer. The 3M Dry Guide Coat requires no masking before use, unlike liquid aerosol guide coats. It also does not require dry time after application. The Dry Guide Coat is best used with the 3M Dry Priming Sanding System. While sanding polyester filler, the guide coat ensures that the filler lies flat without instances of ripples.
The guide coat cartridge and applicator kit also determine whether the body styling lines and contours are straight and correct. It also ensures that the total primed area is sanded before top coating. The dry, solvent-free formula does not clog sandpaper and offers easier cleanup. The carbon black powder is best used in marine fillers, paints, primers, and gelcoats. The product contains absolutely no solvents and works for both wet and dry sanding. The kit contains an applicator pad.
Key Features of the 3M Dry Guide Coat Cartridge & Applicator Kit:
- Best used for both wet as well as dry sanding
- Requires no masking as well as drying time
- Identifies surface imperfections such as pinholes and deep scratches
- Ensures that the filler is flat without ripples
- Determines if the body styling lines and contours are straight and correct
- Ensures that the total primed area is sanded before top coating
- 50 g cartridge
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought