Simple and effective way to ensure corrosion protection
An interior corrosion prevention coating for application to automotive bare or primed metals. Typically applied to door skins, rocker panels, interior quarter panels, frame rails, etc.
- Remains soft and pliable – will not crack, chip, or peel
- Self-healing, corrosion protection
- Use on inner body panels, frame rails and structural enclosures
- Provides consistent and uniform protection for your repair
- Eliminates the need for using antiquated and messy bulk spray technology to apply corrosion protection to a vehicle.
- Provides access to inner body structures with tight tolerances
- 18.7 ounce aerosol can
- Applicator wand kit is sold separately
- 24" & 34" wands use specialized tips for 180º and 360º spray patterns
- 8" wand delivers a powerful stream for flooding joints
- Kit Includes: 8", 24" and 34" applicator wands