3M Automix Flexible Part Repair - 05887
The 3M Automix Flexible Part Repair helps in fixing flexible and semi-rigid plastic parts. This two-part epoxy material provides excellent sanding properties and flexibility. It is compatible with common plastics and for best results Use with the Polyolefin Adhesion Promoter.
The adhesive is designed to provide a high strength bond and has unmatched strength. With minimal cure time, repairs such as gouges, scratches, and deformations can be handled quickly. The 200 ml cartridge is not recommended for use with SMC/fiberglass.
How to repair using the 3M Automix Flexible Part Repair:
- Use a clean plastic spreader to apply a thin coat of the material
- Add additional material immediately to build the repair higher than its surroundings
- Allow the material to cure for a minimum of 15 minutes before you sand it with P180 grade abrasive. Follow it with grade P240 and/or P320
- Remove dust with un-oiled, clean, dry compressed air. Do not use solvent to wipe
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought