3M™ 4" Disc Sander - 28408
or 3 payments of $176.12 details
Great ergonomics and operator comfort combine in the 3M 4" Disc Sander, suitable for small-scale grinding and deburring applications. It has a 1.0 hp precision-balanced motor that works well for various sanding applications. The device is lightweight and compact and offers a comfortable grip for optimum operator control.
This disc sander functions with less vibration and noise than most comparable units. The side handle is removable and repositionable to help the operator operate the tool comfortably in either hand. The ergonomic 97-degree head helps in reducing strain on the wrist. It has a dual mount feature to allow direct mounting for optimum visibility and control.
This sander is to be used with 4", 4-1/2", and 5" coated and surface conditioning products with 12,000 RPM or higher MOS ratings. Its motor is designed for superior function and performs smoothly. The polymer encased metal motor housing takes care of maintaining a stable temperature. The right angle head accommodates grease fitting. An air inlet reducer (3/8" – 1/4") also comes with the 3M 4" Disc Sander.
Key Features of the 3M 4" Disc Sander:
- Can be used with 4", 4-½", and 5" coated and surface conditioning products
- Enhanced motor function and smooth performance
- Specialized gripping material molded into the housing for optimum comfort to the user
- Speed control accuracy
- Metal motor housed in polymer encasing for more stable temperature
- Low noise and reduced vibration
- Side handle is removable and repositionable
- Right or left handed use of the side handle
- Grease fitting through right angle head
- Reduced wrist strain with 97º head
- Direct mounting
- Air inlet reducer included
- Disc Size: 4"
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"-11 EXT
- Max. RPM: 12,000 rpm
- Motor: 1 hp
- Vacuum: Non-Vac
- Air Pressure: 90 Psi
- Air Inlet: 3/8" NPT*
- Min Hose Size: 3/8"
- Height: 9.23"
- Length: 8.25"
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
There are no comments for this product.