The 3/8" Cobalt Spot Weld Cutter is a one-piece construction made of a cobalt superalloy. This spot weld cutter features a patented self-centering tip design that inhibits walking. A single piece construction augments strength and makes it safe for pneumatic drilling. It is built to last and offers fast cutting properties. What’s more, this made in the USA weld cutter is 5 times quicker than hole saw cutters. It comes with a limited lifetime warranty against breaking and dulling.
Key Features of the 3/8" Cobalt Spot Weld Cutter:
- Built from Superalloy Cobalt
- Single piece construction boosts overall strength
- Patented self-centering tip
- Offers five times quicker performance than hole saw cutters
- Safe for pneumatic drill use
- Limited lifetime warranty against cracking and deadening
- Made in the USA
Replacement / Sharpening of COBALT Series spot weld cutters requires a small shipping & handling fee.