24" Explosion Proof Fan
Improve ventilation in your auto body shop with the 24" Explosion Proof Fan. This fan has a powder-coated finish that is resistant to corrosion. This single speed fan is fully enclosed and features an explosion-proof motor. It has a belt drive and is driven by 1/3 HP at 1100 RPM and 4900 CFM. The blade has a polypropylene construction and is 24" in size. It is spark resistant, and the encasing is made of rugged cast aluminum hub.
Boasting a sturdy construction, the frame is fully welded and has a powder coated finish. The safety backguard is rugged, and the explosion-proof motor is completely bounded and fan cooled. The motor has automatic reset overload protection built into its mechanism. This motor is UL listed for Class I and Class II, and Groups D, E, F, and G atmospheres.
Key Features of the 24" Explosion Proof Fan:
- Single speed and belt drive
- Sturdy welded frame construction
- Polypropylene blade is spark resistant
- Rugged cast aluminum casing
- Corrosion resistant powder coat finish
- Explosion proof motor
- Built-in automatic reset overload protection
- Rugged safety backguard
- Blade Material: Polypropylene
- Motor Power: 1/3HP
- Motor Speed: 1100 RPM
- Airflow: 4900 CFM
- Encasing Material: Rugged cast aluminum
- Blade Size: 24"
- Product Dimensions: 28" x 28" x 22"
- Back Guard: sold separately (Order below)
$100 shipping charge. This product ships by truck freight.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought