12 Pc. Headlight Lens and Metal & Wheel Polishing Air Buffer Kit - ATD-2059
Ideal for restoring aluminum and magnesium rims, engine parts, motorcycle parts and plastics
- Easily removes clear coats from weathered wheels
- Creates custom looks on parts by giving them a polished or a flat finish
- Restores damaged polycarbonate headlamps
- All the buffs in this kit have a hex shaped shaft with a quick coupling mechanism
- No tools needed to switch the buffs
- Packed in an aluminum storage case
- Buffer tips and rouge are also sold separately
- Overall Case Size: 14" x 12" x 4-3/4"
- Working Air Pressure: 90 psi (6.2 BAR)
- Free Speed: 2,500 rpm
- Air Consumption: 4.0 CFM
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
- Air Hose: 3/8"
- Length: 8.7" (220mm)
- Shipping Weight: 2.0 lbs.
- Air Buffer tool
- 2" Cotton Tapered Buff: Great for tight, recessed areas
- 3" Cotton Tapered Buff: Great for tight, recessed areas
- 3" Scuff Mushroom Buff: For removing clear coats and smoothing out rough metals
- 4" Scuff Mushroom Buff: For removing clear coats and smoothing out rough metals
- 3" Cotton Mushroom Buff: For buffing in tight quarters
- 4" Cotton Mushroom Buff: Great for recessed areas
- 2" Cotton Drum Buff: Great for flat surfaces and wheel rim edges
- Brown Rouge: Perfect for mild metals: aluminum, pewter, pot metal, brass, copper, etc.
- White Rouge: Perfect for bringing the shine out in all metals
- Blue Rouge: Perfect for headlamp covers and other plastics. (DO NOT use on high rpm to prevent heat buildup - 1800 rpm max speed for plastics)
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought