10 Ton Foot Pump
Regular Price: $312.99
On Sale For: $299.99
The 10 Ton Foot Pump from Jackco is a heavy-duty pump for porta-power, presses, frame/body straighteners, jacks and other hydraulic tools. This pump is built to fit most standard and long-ram hydraulic equipment. With a swivel coupling, connections become easy. It is uni-directional for better versatility and better options of mounting.
Heavy-duty construction ensures that the air hydraulic foot pump stays functional for several years. It suits all 10-ton applications and is a durable import unit. An overload valve shields the hydraulic system components irrespective of the air pressure. The automatic air valve is designed to allow less air consumption. The muffler design is improved so that the pump exhaust does not make much noise.
Key Features of the 10 Ton Foot Pump:
- Heavy-duty construction
- Durable and portable
- Suitable for 10-ton applications
- Comes with a 6 ft. hydraulic hose
- Overload valve safeguards the components regardless of air pressure
- Automatic air valve cuts down on air consumption
- Enhanced muffler design minimizes exhaust noise
- Rated Pressure: 10,000 PSI (700 bar)
- Air Pressure: 90-120 PSI (6-8 bar)
- Oil Flow @ 100 PSI Air Pressure:
- 20 cu.in. / Min @ 0 PSI (335 c.c. / Min. @ 0 bar)
- 5.5 cu.in. / Min. @ 10,000 PSI (90 c.c. / Min @ 700 bar)
- Hydraulic Hose Length: 6 ft.
- Usable Oil Capacity: 27 cu.in. (450 c.c.)
- Air Consumption: 6.6 CFM (11 m/hr)
- Shipping Weight: 10.8 lbs. (1 Set / Carton)
There are no comments for this product.