The comprehensive 10 Ton Body Straightener Kit comprises everything you will need to build a body straightener. If you enjoy DIY projects, then this product is just for you. Download the 10-ton Body Straightener instruction manual. We provide hand or foot pumps for additional support. The Overhead Boom allows you to change the pull angle during a pull and is available only with the 4101 models.
A body straightener comes into play when a vehicle has been in a collision and has structural damage. When the body of the vehicle bends and deforms, a powerful correction tool like this straightener will prove beneficial. Lease to Own, monthly payments as low as $23.01 Click here for a Lease Application
Key Points to Remember about the 10 Ton Body Straightener Kits:
- Comes with a puller, hydraulics, 2-6 ft. long chains with grab hooks, two sheet metal clamps with pull rings and a underbody beam with pinch weld clamps, and floor stands
- Superior quality structural steel that is very durable
- When a chain wraps around the frame section, box frames and channel sections should be padded with short pieces of angle iron to prevent damage to the corner of the section
- Proper anchoring for a heavy fore and aft pull utilizes the underbody anchoring system
- For better efficiency and reduced damage during a diagonal pull, the underbody anchoring system provides attachment to both rocker panels
- The anchoring loads spread across both sides of the car. For pulling on one side only, it is best to attach the cross tubes to both rocker panels.
- Long pulls correct cars in a diamond condition and help repair twist damage easily
Click Here to Receive our Free Frame Straightening Video & Information Package by mail.
Upper Boom Attachment Only On 4101 Models.
This product ships by truck freight.